Our tax planning professionals make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars. This expertise helps our clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize their taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
Tax Saving Strategies Can:
- grow and preserve your non-taxable assets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Our Strategies Include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions, and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax-exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.